1. What we do
Through our Platforms, MONJOY links you to the vendors for you to order a variety of goods including prepared meals, non-prepared food and miscellaneous non-food items to be delivered to you. When you place an order from our Vendors MONJOY acts as an agent on behalf of that Vendor to facilitate, process and conclude the order and subsequently for either us or the Vendor to deliver your Order to you. Vendors may be owned and operated by third party vendors, our affiliate companies, or us.
2. USE OF THE MONJOY DELIVERY APP AND WEBSITE
1. You will need to register for a MONJOY account for you to use the Platform. When you register for a MONJOY account we will ask you to provide your personal information including a valid email address, a mobile phone number and a unique password. To purchase an Order, depending on which payment method you opt for, you may need to provide us with your credit card details. Your unique password should not be shared with anyone and you agree to keep it secret at all times. You are solely responsible for keeping your password safe. Save for cases of fraud or abuse which are not your fault, you accept that all Orders placed under your MONJOY account are your sole responsibility.
2. MONJOY shall not be liable for Orders that encounter delivery issues due to incomplete, incorrect or missing information provided by you. You are obliged to provide information that is complete, accurate and truthful for the proper processing of the Order, including your delivery address and contact information.
3. If you wish to delete your MONJOY account, please send us an email requesting the same. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your MONJOY account and/or use of the Platforms, if we reasonably found that: someone other than you is using your MONJOY account,or where you are suspected or discovered to have been involved in any activity or conduct that is in breach of these Terms, our policies and guidelines, or involved in activity or conduct which we deem in our sole discretion to be an abuse of the Platforms.
3. COMPANY RESTRICTIONS
1. Activities Prohibited on the Platforms
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Platforms. MONJOY reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MONJOY's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- using the Platforms for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
- posting any content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party; posting content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by MONJOY in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- posting content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by MONJOY in its sole discretion;
- posting content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person; posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by MONJOY in its sole discretion;
- impersonating another person when posting content;
- harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person on the Platforms; engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of MONJOY, exposes MONJOY or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
MONJOY reserves the right but is not obligated to do any or all of the following:
- investigate an allegation that any content posted on the Platforms does not conform to these Terms and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content;
- remove content which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with these Terms;
- suspend or terminate a user’s access to the Platforms or their MONJOY Account upon any breach of these Terms;
- monitor, edit, or disclose any content on the Platforms; and edit or delete any content posted on the Platforms, regardless of whether such content violates these standards.
4. ORDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 When you place an Order with MONJOY, MONJOY will confirm your order by sending you a confirmation email containing the Order receipt. Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax (e.g. goods and services tax, value-added tax, etc.).
2 Minimum Order Value - Some of our Vendors require a minimum order value (“MOV”) before an Order can be placed and delivered to you. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, you will have the option of paying the difference to meet the MOV or to add more Goods to your Order.
3 Special Instructions – MONJOY and the Vendor (as the case may be) reasonably endeavour to comply with your special instructions for an Order. However in some cases where this is not feasible, possible or commercially reasonable, MONJOY and/or the Vendor reserve the right to proceed to prepare the Order in accordance with standard operating procedures. Neither MONJOY nor the Vendor shall be responsible to replace or refund an Order which does not conform to special instructions provided by you.
4 Allergens – MONJOY is not obligated to provide ingredient information or allergen information on the Platforms. Further, MONJOY does not guarantee that the Goods sold by Vendors are free of allergens. If you have allergies, allergic reactions or dietary restrictions and requirements, please contact the Vendor before placing an Order on our Platforms.
5 Please note that your Order may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by the Vendor.
6 Prior to placing the Order
6.1 You are required to provide the delivery address in order for the Platform to display the Vendors available in your delivery area.
6.2 Once you select a Vendor, you will be taken to that Vendor’s menu page for you to select and add your Goods to the cart.
7 Placing the Order
To complete an Order, please follow the onscreen instructions after clicking ‘Checkout’. You may be required to provide additional details for us to complete your Order. You are required to review and confirm that all the information you provide, including the amounts, delivery details, personal details, payment information, and voucher codes (if applicable) is true, accurate and complete before you click “PLACE ORDER”. An Order is successfully placed when you receive an email confirmation containing your Order receipt from us.
8 Cancelling an Order
8.1 Please contact us immediately via our in-app customer support chat feature if you wish to cancel your Order after it has been placed. You have the right to cancel your Order provided a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order.
(i) Online Payment Orders
You have the right to a refund for a cancelled Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that no refunds (whether in whole or in part) will be issued to you and you forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order.
(ii) Cash-on-Delivery Orders
You have the right to cancel your Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that you shall forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order and cash-on-delivery may be removed from your list of available payment methods for your future orders.
5. COUPONS AND VOUCHERS
1. From time to time, MONJOY may run marketing and promotional campaigns which offer voucher codes, discounts, and other promotional offers to be used on the Platforms (“Vouchers”). Vouchers are subject to validity periods, redemption periods, and in certain cases, may only be used once.
2. Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Vouchers.
3. Unless otherwise stated, Vouchers can only be used on our Platforms.
4. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. MONJOY reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any Voucher without prior notice Individual restaurants terms & conditions apply.
6. We may exclude certain Vendors from the use of Vouchers at any time without prior notice to you
*DISCLAMER MONJOY reserves the right to cancel any Order and/or suspend, deactivate or terminate your MONJOY account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behavior or activity associated with your MONJOY account and/or with your Order
6. CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us regarding any questions or comments you may have, please send an email to our customer support email “email@example.com”.